Interested in becoming an MB Interim Leader?For more information, please visit www.mbinterim.com.
Top 5 Reasons to Complete Your Executive ProfilePosted by Ryon Harms
There are certain “no brainer” items you can easily cross off your list that can make a big difference for your networking and on your job search. Chief among them is filling out your profile on the McDermott & Bull online network. Here are the top five reasons why:
- Findability—A completed profile is replete with keywords. When executives look for connections and they type in those keywords into the McDermott & Bull search engine your name will appear on that list.
- Follow Up—When you meet a fellow executive at a networking event and they follow up by looking up your online profile they will either see an abandoned page or an engaging narrative.
- Featured—Only members with complete online profiles can be featured on the McDermott & Bull weekly newsletter.
- Get Searched—The executive search firm arm of McDermott & Bull often searches through the online network looking to fill top level positions for their clients. Your profile must be filled in or they won’t be able to find you.
- Stay Updated—A blank or outdated profile might have an old email address or phone number, making it more difficult for somebody with a potential opportunity to contact you.
As you can see, filling out your profile is easy but it can make a big difference. Filling out your profile is a key step towards maximizing your experiences as a member of the EN community, we highly recommend it. If you have any questions, as always, feel free to contact us and we can help you through the process.
Please Excuse Our Mess!
We're still in the process of updating our site bringing new features that will improve your experience here at McDermott & Bull, but we're happy to announce you can once again register for events if you're already a member of the Executive Network.
Thank you for your understanding, and sorry for the inconvenience!